Announcing THE 2020 IEEE ENTREPRENEURSHIP STEERING COMMITTEE!
IEEE Entrepreneurship is pleased to announce our 2020 Steering Committee Officers. New officers were selected based on a variety of criteria, including each individual’s experience in the world of entrepreneurship, volunteer experience relating to the qualifications required for each role, an understanding of IEEE’s vision and mission, and ensuring that all ten IEEE regions were represented by at least one officer each.
The IEEE Entrepreneurship Steering Committee welcomes the following 2020 volunteers:
- Ken Stauffer, Chair
- Samantha Snabes, Past Chair
- Subodha Charles, Vice-Chair – Awards / Education
- Donovan Guttieres, Vice-Chair – Digital Presence
- Joanne Wong, Vice-Chair – Industry & Investor Activities
- Gloria See, Member at Large
- Vincenzo Piuri, Member at Large
- Mario Aleman / Suheyl Arslan, Local Networks
- Chanaka Hettige / Cyiza Agustine, Young Professionals
- Chelangat Mercy / Janati Nakimera, Social Impact
- Paul Reynolds, Global Public Policy
- Paul Nikolich, Standards
- whurley, Strategic Partnerships
- Randi Sumner, Senior Director, Strategy & Entrepreneurship
- Tom Monaco, IEEE Entrepreneurship Community Project Manager
- Lauren Beighley, Society/Tech Communities Program Coordinator
We look forward to working closely with the individuals who have been selected. As we move forward, we encourage all applicants to engage with this year’s committee. Please contact us to inquire about additional volunteering opportunities with the IEEE Entrepreneurship.