Pitching is key to entrepreneurs. This conversation will explore what makes a good pitch and will feature an entrepreneur who has been very successful at pitching and an investor who listens to lots of pitches.
Some questions / points to explore:
- What are the elements of a good pitch?
- An example of a pitch from an entrepreneur
- What is an investor is looking for in a pitch?
- What is the best way to meet investors and get them interested in me?
- Pitches can be used in many cases — for investors, customers, partners / employees, etc. How do they differ?