As an entrepreneur, what makes you unique is your ability to bring ideas to life, work relentlessly and passionately to bring innovation into an ecosystem, and ease customers’ lives.
While you’re out there revolutionizing the way things work, why still rely on outdated software and clunky technology to build your own business?
Freshworks is excited to support IEEE member startup companies and entrepreneurs as the latest third-party benefits provider to partner with the Powered by IEEE Program.
Through the Powered by IEEE Program, Freshworks will now provide benefits for startups including:
- US$10,000 in Freshworks Product Credit across eight products at any time within one year of account activation. Total credits of up to US$1,250 available per product.
- Guided Onboarding
- Resources and Mentorship
As part of the program, entrepreneurs gain access to a suite of Freshworks customer and employee engagement solutions, including CRM, livechat, support, marketing automation, ITSM, and HRMS.
Freshworks is a leading maker of cloud-based customer and employee engagement software widely used by over 250,000 businesses worldwide, including the NHS, Honda, Rightmove, Hugo Boss, Citizens Advice, Toshiba, and Cisco. Forbes listed Freshworks #16 in the Cloud 100 Top Software Companies in the World.
Sales & Marketing Suite
- Freshworks CRM – Sales CRM & Marketing Automation Software
Customer Experience Suite
- Freshdesk – Customer Support Software
- Freshchat – Customer Messaging Software
- Freshcaller – Cloud Telephony Software
Employee Engagement Suite
- Freshteam – HR Management Software
- Freshservice – IT Service Management Software