AI for Good Innovation Factory 2021 – Canada
09 November 2021
Location: Virtual | 16:00 – 17:30 CET, Geneva
Presented by: ITU and Canadian Information Processing Society (CIPS)
AI for Good Innovation Factory 2021 is an UN-based pitching platform to help start-ups grow and scale their innovative AI-powered and SDG-driven solutions, by connecting them to potential business partners, investors, governments, big IT companies, and more! Read More.
Live pitching session: Canada’s Top AI Innovation Finalists
Select: Session 9 – November 2021 “Innovation Factory 2021 Canada”
Application Deadline: 22 October 2021
The Innovation Factory evaluates promising AI-focused start-ups, and the highest-scoring solutions will be presented at the Grand Pitching Finale of the AI for Good Innovation Factory in December 2021.
There are three steps to overcome, increasing in difficulty, to reach the annual Grand Pitching Finale.
- Fill out an application for the monthly session.
- The highest-scoring teams will advance to Step 2.
- Give a 4 min pitch to the judges and worldwide audience.
- The judges will evaluate the highest-scoring teams, who will advance to Step 3.
- The highest-scoring teams of Step 2 will pitch live at the Grand Pitching Finale in December 2021.
- Watch the Live pitches on November 9th – Canada’s Top AI Innovation Finalists.
Live pitching session: Canada’s Top AI innovation Finalists
Watch the top Canadian finalists present their innovative AI-powered solutions to CIPS and ITU judges.
In partnership with the Canadian Information Processing Society (CIPS), the selected finalists represent Canada and compete against each other to win a spot at the Global Grand Finale in December.
CIPS is a national federation of CIPS Provincial Societies that certify IT professionals in Canada and abroad. Since 1958 CIPS has helped advance Canada’s IT profession by fostering standards, best practices, and integrity for the benefit of IT professionals and the public interest. As Canada’s Association of Information Technology Professionals, they represent thousands of members across the country. Read More.
- Networking, Professional Development, and Volunteer opportunities
- Certification of IT professionals (I.S.P. and ITCP designations)
- Accreditation of IT university and college programs
- A niche IT Job Board
- A voice to government on issues that affect the profession and industry