In 2015, all of the UN member states agreed to the 2030 agenda for sustainable development. The core of this agenda is the 17 goals for both developed and developing nations to embrace and partner together to achieve.
This discussion seeks to demystify those goals and demonstrate practical ways people, partnerships, and companies can be a part of implementing the 2030 agenda.
Some questions / points to explore:
- What are the SDGs and why are they relevant to society and the world?
- What does your company do and how does that support the SDGs?
- Are the SDGs relevant to all countries in the world?
- How different are the SDG goals of your companies?
- How close do you think are we to meeting the UN goal of 2030?