Entrepreneurs often get their start in Incubators, Accelerators, or Venture Studios. We want to demystify the process of getting into one of these programs and how they help entrepreneurs develop their start-ups.
Some questions / points to explore:
- What is the difference between Incubators, Accelerators, and Venture Studios?
- What was the process like to apply to one of these programs?
- Describe the program you got into and what that experience was like?
- How long were you in the program?
- What did you learn from the program?
- Did you get seed money? If so, what percent equity did they take?
- Were there any follow-up services offered to you when you left?
- Would you do it again?