C2MI is a Canadian-based company that facilitates microsystem design and prototyping in compliance with market needs. C2MI covers tech verticals such as communication technology, automobile, aerospace, environment, and health, to accelerate commercialization.
HERE’S WHAT SETS C2MI APART: C2MI is at the heart of industrial activity sectors integrating components essential to the use and deployment of digital technologies. C2MI has the support of world-class infrastructure in the manufacturing fields of microelectromechanical system (MEMS), advanced assembly of semiconductors, compound semiconductors and electronic systems, as well as printable electronics
- ECOSYSTEM: C2MI plays an important role in the innovation chain by offering a unique infrastructure through the use of state-of-the-art scientific equipment, maintaining an ecosystem of nearly 400 organizations covering countless sectors, with a team of experienced professionals.
- EQUIPMENT: C2MI has over US$175 million worth of state-of-the-art equipment. A large proportion of the equipment is automated for production that favors close collaboration with equipment manufacturers; ensuring the evolution and the adaptation of the equipment to meet the needs of the market.
- EXPERTISE: More than 250 scientists take part in the research, development, and prototyping of new products for a multitude of market segments. The products developed enable C2MI to offer innovative solutions in all sectors: aeronautics, aerospace, agriculture, communications and information, energy and environment, quantum, health and life sciences, and clean technologies.
- POSITIONING: C2MI is the essential link between applied research and the accelerated commercialization of microelectronic components. C2MI enables both small and large companies to finalize the development of their concepts, from prototyping to market launch, thus reducing the gap between academic research and industrial production.
- UNIQUE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: Contributing to the success of C2MI and its collaborators means allowing partners to retain the intellectual property of their projects developed at the Centre. This benefit is crucial to maintaining the balance between the Centre’s role as a research hub and as a facilitator of the commercialization phase.
Compliance with International Standards provides consumers with confidence that products and services are safe, reliable, and of good quality. Certification is a useful tool that demonstrates that the products or services meet customers’ expectations.
C2MI received ISO 9001 – 2015 certification on 05 March 2019. The ISO 9001 standard defines requirements for the implementation of a quality management system for organizations that wish to continuously improve customer satisfaction, and provide products and services.
C2MI acts as a reference in the development and commercialization of digital technology essential components, being a transversal vector to economic sectors and critical to wealth creation.
C2MI is strongly committed to being a unique model of collaboration where the synergy between industrial and academic partners is necessary, even essential, to the development of new-generation products.
C2MI is pleased to welcome and support IEEE member startup companies and entrepreneurs in their early-stage entrepreneurial journeys.
“We are excited about this amazing partnership! It will not only allow us to expand our network and ensure we keep doing what we are best at: Innovation; but it will also make our expertise and capabilities available to support more innovative organizations to succeed.” – Marie-Josée Turgeon CEO C2MI
Through the Powered by IEEE Program, C2MI will now provide benefits for IEEE-backed startups, including:
- The benefits, services, and products, at no cost to the applicant valued at US$500 listed below.
- Inclusion of the corporate logo of the applicant appearing on the C2MI website as well as in corporate presentations for the purpose of promoting the offer presented by C2MI and their partners to various current clients or future clients and partners (external visibility).
- Creation of a corporate file describing the applicant, its competencies, and the services it offers to promote the offer presented by the applicant (internal visibility within the ecosystem).
- Initiate referrals to the applicant based on its competencies and services offered
- Possibly allow for the applicant to present itself to C2MI Members during organized events
Join the Powered by IEEE Program – start saving time and money today!
Additional benefits include, but are not limited to: 50% Discount IEEE Xplore®, 50% Discount IEEE DataPort™ Institutional Subscription, Freshworks Credits, Newchip, Oracle, Slidebean, NeonVest, and more!
The MiQro Innovation Collaborative Centre (C2MI) serves as a reference in the development and commercialization of components essential to digital technologies, being a transversal vector to all economical sectors and critical to wealth creation.
Backed by a world-class infrastructure in the manufacturing fields of microelectromechanical system (MEMS), advanced assembly of semiconductors, compound semiconductors and electronic systems, as well as printable electronics, C2MI is at the heart of all industrial activity sectors integrating components essential to the use and deployment of digital technologies.
The Centre is strongly committed to be a unique model of collaboration where synergy between industrial and academic partners is necessary, even essential, to the development of new generation products. Visit: www.c2mi.ca