IEEE Entrepreneurship is pleased to announce our 2022 Steering Committee Officers. New officers were selected based on a variety of criteria, including each individual’s experience in the world of entrepreneurship, volunteer experience relating to the qualifications required for each role, an understanding of IEEE’s vision and mission, and ensuring that all ten IEEE Regions were represented by at least one officer each.
The IEEE Entrepreneurship Steering Committee welcomes the following 2022 volunteers:
- Joanne Wong, Chair
- Ken Stauffer, Past Chair
- Simay Akar, Vice-Chair – Products
- Mohamed El Dallal, Vice-Chair – Programs
- Jean Gehring, Vice-Chair – Partnerships
- Sudeendra Koushik, Member at Large
- Vincenzo Piuri, Member at Large
- Andra Keay, Team Lead – Deep Tech Core Team
- Maria Clara Magalhaes, Team Lead – Women Entrepreneurs Core Team
- Omar Zahr, Team Lead – Tech Transfer Core Team
- Randi Sumner, Senior Director, Strategy & Entrepreneurship
- Tom Monaco, IEEE Entrepreneurship Community Project Manager
- Lauren Beighley, Society/Tech Communities Program Coordinator
We look forward to working closely with the individuals who have been selected. As we move forward, we encourage all applicants to engage with this year’s committee. Please contact us to inquire about additional volunteering opportunities with the IEEE Entrepreneurship.