IEEE Conference on Innovation Management (INNOCONF) 2023
2023 June 20 – 22
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
The IEEE Conference on Innovation Management is the premier event for engineering innovation leadership to share best practices and build relationships. The conference is focused on addressing deep technology entrepreneurship, innovation, and portfolio management. Read More.
Call For Startups
The startup showcase will allow each presenter 8 minutes to share their story.
Deadline: 2023 April 01
Academic sessions will be integrated into a three-day schedule with panels of speakers from world-class organizations such as Flourish Capital, Aerospace Corporation, Brick and Mortar Ventures, BASF, Caltech, Clean Tech Open, Embark Ventures, Idealab, Kairos Ventures, Lockheed Martin Ventures, Madrona Ventures, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena Angels, Propel(x), REDDS Capital, Research Bridge Partners, Siemens, United States Patent and Trademark Office, and Volvo.
Technical presentations will be open to public and private venture investors and will be followed by roundtables for active discussions.
- Meet leaders from world-class innovative organizations and government funding programs
- Enjoy panels on the changed investment landscape; clean tech; cognition technologies; dual-use technologies; industrial deep technologies; and space innovation.
- Learn from experts on innovation portfolio management, public-private partnerships, gender and diversity in innovation, and related topics.
- Meet entrepreneurs at a showcase of deep technology startups.
- Enjoy dedicated networking for Women in Engineering and Young Professionals.