TechConnect World Innovation Conference
19 – 21 June 2023
Location: Washington DC, USA
For over 20 years the TechConnect World Innovation Conference and Expo has connected applied research and early-stage innovations from universities, labs, and startups with industry end-users and prospectors.
TechConnect has published over 10,000 technical papers, connected over 20,000 innovations with industry partners, provided prospecting to Fortune 500 technology companies, and supported U.S. Science and Technology agencies including the National Nanotechnology Initiative since its inception. Read More.
Interested in engaging with TechConnect World? Get involved!
- Submit Poster Abstract – due 31 March
- Advanced Manufacturing Challenge – due 31 March
- Medical Counter WMD Challenge – due 14 April
- Health Tech and Space Sprint – due 14 April
- Fusion Manufacturing Challenge – due 21 April
- National Student Leaders Conference
- NSF-ERVA Workshop
- Join as a Scouting Partner
- Exhibit or Sponsor!