Amazon Web Services (AWS) is excited to support the engineering-driven businesses of IEEE members! Through its AWS Activate program, AWS will now provide IEEE members with credits for access to cloud computing resources.
IEEE Entrepreneurship Community Members will be eligible for:
- US$25,000 in AWS Promotional Credit valid for 2 years;
- 1 year of AWS Business Support (up to US$5,000);
- 80 credits for Self-Paced Labs (US$80 value).
Complete this IEEE form in order to have your IEEE membership confirmed and receive your ID for AWS Activate Services as an IEEE Entrepreneurship Member Deal.
The IEEE Entrepreneurship/AWS Activate Program allows companies to access over 150 web-based services and tools to support their growing businesses.
- website hosting
- data analytics tools
- IoT services
- Introduction to Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Build an AWS Lambda Function for an Alexa Skill
- Working with AWS CodeCommit on Windows
- Explore all Learning Quests
AWS Worldwide Public Sector helps startup, government, education, and nonprofit customers deploy cloud services to reduce costs, drive efficiencies, and increase innovation across the globe. With AWS, you only pay for what you use, with no up-front physical infrastructure expenses or long-term commitments. Public Sector organizations of all sizes use AWS to build applications, host websites, harness big data, store information, conduct research, improve online access for citizens, and more. AWS has dedicated teams focused on helping our customers pave the way for innovation and, ultimately, make the world a better place through technology.