1. Self-nominations are accepted.
2. The nominator cannot be a member of the IEEE Entrepreneurship Awards Committee.
3. The submission deadline is 31st August 2021 AoE (anywhere on earth time).
4. Fill this nomination form with accurate details providing all required references/documentation and - relevant information in concise English.
5. Consider the distinctive features of the award as described. Ask the question: Does the achievement/project fit the award?
6. Facts with proof will be given emphasis during the evaluation process. Therefore, provide supporting material in the form of references, wherever possible to back your claims. If documents are provided as supporting materials, please add those references as links to online documents (e.g., Google Drive, One Drive).
7. The focus should be on the a broad impact made on the entrepreneurial ecosystem. Not on professional or technical achievements.
Please make sure you follow the criteria posted on the IEEE Entrepreneurship website here prior to filling this form.