2016 GESR Technology Pre-Incubation Program
25 April 2016 – 28 May 2016
As part of the cooperation between IEEE Young Professional Affinity Group and Misr El-Kheir Foundation, it is our pleasure to announce the latest program organized by GESR:
GESR Technology Pre-Incubation Program
GESR Technology Pre-Incubation Program is designed for projects that are heading toward developing a technology-based physical product with commercial potential in one of the following sectors: Energy, Water, Food and Agriculture, Education, and Health. Each cycle of the program is tailored to support technology-based and hardware entrepreneurial projects from the early stages of their journey to the startup-ready stage over 4 months. During this period, potential entrepreneurs can work in a risk-reduced environment to validate their ideas for market viability and technical feasibility before approaching business incubators and/or investors.
The support package includes:
- Prototyping financial support up to 5,000 EGP. Market/product validation and product development workshops.
- Business and technology consultation from GESR network of technical and business experts.
- Accessibility to GESR Technology Innovation Lab equipment, space, and prototyping facilities.
- Showcasing your innovation and business model at the pitching event by the end of the program where different awards will be presented including a granted seat in GESR 3rd Incubation Cycle.
For more details and to apply, visit the program webpage: http://gesr.net/en/gesr-technology-pre-incubation-program
– Opening the call for applications: April 25.
– Application deadline: May 14.
– Announcement of selected teams: May 23.
– Market/customer validation workshop: May 27 and 28.