2018 | International Conference on Magnetism
This event is an IEEE N3XT® Affiliate Event, and will include a session that focuses on the role of innovation and entrepreneurship in science and engineering as it relates to the topic of the conference on the whole.
ICM 2018 is run concurrently with the International Conference on Strongly Correlated Electron Systems, SCES 2018.
ICM is a major international conference series with more than 2000 attendees expected from all over the world. It continues a series of meetings held every three years, most recently in Barcelona, Busan, Karlsruhe, and Kyoto. Attend ICM2018 if interested in fundamental or applied research related to magnetism. ICM2018 is the opportunity to share research with the largest and broadest collection of magnetism researchers assembled in one place, and to learn about their latest results. All ICM 2018 sessions will be held at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
Tutorial: Recipes for Success – A Panel Discussion with Entrepreneurs
Sunday, July 15
1:30 – 3:00 pm
- Charles Barry | CTO, Jolata
- Jeric Bautista | Product Engineer, re:3D
- Tom Coughlin | President, Coughlin Associates
- Han Jin | Co-Founder and CEO, Lucid VR
- Andrew Kent | Founder, Spin-Transfer Technologies and Professor of Physics and Director, Center for Quantum Phenomena at New York University
- Eric Trabold | Chief Executive Officer, Nexkey, Inc.
There is no extra cost to registered ICM2018 attendees to attend this Tutorial and although registration is NOT required for this event, it is asked that attendees indicate on their registration form if they plan to attend in order to ensure adequate meeting space is available.
To learn more, click here.