2018 | Singapore Week of Innovation & TeCHnology (SWITCH)
2018 September 17-19
IEEE Entrepreneurship will be in hosting an IEEE N3XT® Stars Program at Singapore Week of Innovation & TeCHnology (SWITCH)!
SWITCH is a platform concept event week that brings together partners from around the world in the technology, innovation, and enterprise ecosystem in a series of complementary tech events. For a full SWITCH schedule visit the agenda of events here.
SWITCH will feature exhibitions, conferences, workshops, and activities revolving around topics such as open innovation, technology transfer, tech entrepreneurship, venture funding, and talent development. It also aims to open up a new genre of events that showcases the intersections of technology and lifestyle – the way we live, learn, work, and play.
The IEEE N3XT® Stars Program will review applicants from around the world competing in the 2018 Slingshot Competition.
Please visit the IEEE Singapore Booth on-site and meet up with IEEE Staff and Volunteers on-site for SWITCH programming as well as the IEEE N3XT® Stars Program Judges:
- Kush Agarwal, Fellow | National University of Singapore & Co-Founder | Synapse Technologies, SmartClean Technologies, WaveScan Technologies
- Roderick Chia, Chairman | rodVENTURE
- Leo Hwa Chiang, Director of Singapore Operations | IEEE
- Rajnish Gupta, Deputy Principal | Singapore Power
- Randi S. Sumner, Sr. Director | IEEE Entrepreneurship
- Mary Ward-Callan, Managing Director | IEEE Technical Activities
For more information, click here.