2018 | Singapore Week of Innovation & TeCHnology (SWITCH)
SWITCH is a platform concept event week that brings together partners from around the world in the technology, innovation and enterprise ecosystem in a series of complementary tech events. For a full SWITCH schedule visit the agenda of events here.
SWITCH will feature exhibitions, conferences, workshops and activities revolving around topics such as open innovation, technology transfer, tech entrepreneurship, venture funding, and talent development.It also aims to open up a new genre of events that showcases the intersections of technology and lifestyle – the way we live, learn, work and play.
Please visit the IEEE Singapore Booth on-site and meet up with IEEE Staff and Volunteers on site for SWITCH programming as well as the EEE N3XT® Stars Program Judges:
- Kush Agarwal, Fellow | National University of Singapore & Co-Founder | Synapse Technologies, SmartClean Technologies, WaveScan Technologies
- Roderick Chia, Chairman | rodVENTURE
- Leo Hwa Chiang, Director of Singapore Operations | IEEE
- Rajnish Gupta, Deputy Principal | Singapore Power
- Randi S. Sumner, Sr. Director | IEEE Entrepreneurship
- Mary Ward-Callan, Managing Director | IEEE Technical Activities
For more information, click here.