2019 | 5th INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON RESEARCH & TECHNOLOGIES FOR SOCIETY & INDUSTRY (RTSI)
The IEEE Italy Section, in cooperation with the IEEE Region 8 and the IEEE Croatia, France, Israel, Switzerland and UK&Ireland Sections, is organizing the 5th International Forum on Research and Technologies for Society and Industry, in Florence, Italy, September 9-12, 2019.
RTSI is the premier IEEE Italy Section forum. Its purpose is to foster technological innovation and excellence in the fields of electrical, electronic and information science and engineering, to promote the transition towards a vibrant innovation-based society.
This IEEE N3XT® Affiliate Event, on September 11, consists of two plenary panels which have been organized to focus on entrepreneurship and the industrial opportunities for innovation relating back to the topics of the fostering technological and the conference as a whole . The goal is to present a comprehensive scenario of the technological trends in which it could be worth to invest efforts, creativity, and funds to ideate and develop new technologies, products, and services for a better life of people and the social and economic development around the world. Read More.
IEEE Entrepreneurship Panel Session Speakers
Panel 1: 14.30-16.30: hot technological areas for entrepreneurship
- Vincenzo Piuri | Moderator
- Roberto Saracco | Technology overview and trends, IEEE FDC: Keynote panelist
- Lucia Pallottino | Robotics, University of Pisa
- Silvia Civardi | Bioengineering, Fresenius Medical Care Italia
- Cecilia Metra | Hardware Information Processing Systems
- Antonio Manzalini | Telecom, TIM Italia
- Stefano Paraboschi | Security, University of Bergamo
- Sonia Bergamaschi | Bid Data, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
- Bruno Meyer | Power, RTE
- Enrico Ragaini | Industry Automation, ABB and Lecturer at Politecnico di Milano
- Marco Gori | Artificial intelligence, University of Siena
Panel 2: 17.00-18.30: entrepreneurship support and successful cases
- Tiziana Tambosso, IEEE Italy Section | Moderator
- Mario Rapaccini, University of Florence | Entrepreneurship Education
- Roberto Della Marina, Venture Factory | Investment Funds
- Alessia Rotolo, APRE | Institutional Supports
- Chiara Mazzi, University of Florence | Incubators