2019 | Slingshot Competition @ Singapore Week of Innovation and TeCHnology (SWITCH)
IEEE Entrepreneurship will be in hosting an IEEE N3XT® Stars Program during the 2019 Slingshot Competition at Singapore Week of Innovation & TeCHnology (SWITCH)!
SWITCH is a platform concept event week that brings together partners from around the world in the technology, innovation and enterprise ecosystem in a series of complementary tech events. For a full SWITCH schedule visit the agenda of events here.
SWITCH will feature exhibitions, conferences, workshops and activities revolving around topics such as open innovation, technology transfer, tech entrepreneurship, venture funding, and talent development.It also aims to open up a new genre of events that showcases the intersections of technology and lifestyle – the way we live, learn, work and play.
Please connect with us and meet up with IEEE Staff and Volunteers on site for SLINGSHOT Pitches, SWITCH programming, and all the event festivities.
The IEEE Team and IEEE N3XT® Stars Program Judges will include:
- Kush Agarwal, Co-Founder | Synapse Technologies, SmartClean Technologies, WaveScan Technologies
- Leo Hwa Chiang, Director of Singapore Operations | IEEE
- Randi S. Sumner, Sr. Director | IEEE Entrepreneurship
- Mary Ward-Callan, Managing Director | IEEE Technical Activities
- Andy Chen, Founding General Partner | REDDS Capital
- Haymon Sinapius, Investment Manager | Bernhard Schulte INNOPORT
Review the list of Startups in the Qualifying Round here!
The competition has been divided across six sectors:
- Consumer Products & Services, Media & Advertising, Retail & Food Services
- FinTech & InsurTech
- FoodTech & AgriTech
- HealthTech, BioTech & MedTech
- Manufacturing, Logistics & Transportation
- Urban Solutions, Sustainability & Energy
SLINGSHOT 2019 will be held from 11 to 13 November during SFF x SWITCH.
The IEEE Team and IEEE N3XT® Stars Program will be there in collaboration with: