2020 | IEEE International Conference on Blockchain
2020 May 03 – 06
(originally scheduled Toronto, Canada)
The IEEE International Conference on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency in 2020 (ICBC 2020) will be held in the cosmopolitan metropolis and blockchain international hub of Toronto, Canada on May 3-6, 2020. ICBC 2020 is the second installment of the IEEE Communications Society (ComSoc) sponsored conference on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. It will feature keynotes, tutorials, peer-reviewed technical paper presentations, posters, demos, and exhibitions from world-leading service providers, solution vendors, research institutes, open-source projects, and academia. ICBC 2020 is the primary forum for the technical exchange of the latest research and innovation, regulation, policies, standards, and applications in the exciting and emerging area of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Read More.
IEEE ICBC 2020 seeks 2-hour tutorial proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
The proposal (maximum 4 pages) should concisely describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, and must include:
- Title of the tutorial
- Abstract, objectives, and motivation
- Timeliness and intended audience
- Name, affiliation, and a short biography of each tutorial speaker
- A description of the technical issues that the tutorial will address, emphasizing its timeliness
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule
- If appropriate, a description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the tutorial
- A description of the previous tutorial experience of the speaker(s), and past versions of the tutorial
- State if a similar tutorial has been offered in other conferences (last two years)
and how your tutorial differs