2020 | The Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC)
New Orleans, Louisiana
2020 15 – 19 March
The Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC) focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. IEEE Entrepreneurship seeks to foster the entrepreneurship spirit by providing a platform for conferences/events that focus on innovation/entrepreneurship. The technical program includes peer-reviewed papers that cover all areas of technical interest for the practicing power electronics professionals. The rigorous review process highlights innovative technical solutions. Read More.
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters, and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales, and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics
Are you a member of the press or a financial analyst covering the power electronics industry? APEC will again be offering its complimentary full registration. Start making your plans now to join us March 15-19, 2020 for an incredible program. Read More.