2020 | Startup Networking Event: Hardened Systems in Mobility, Healthcare, Energy and IoT
2020 January 30
IEEE Entrepreneurship seeks to foster the entrepreneurship spirit by providing a platform for conferences/events that focus on innovation/entrepreneurship. IEEE Standards Association invites you to its Hardened Systems Event where the challenges in Mobility, Healthcare, Energy and IoT will be discussed as well as potential solutions to these issues through open-source, market mechanisms, standards and more. Startups will be able to share ideas and perspectives and receive advice and lessons learned from industry experts–investors, market analysts, and executives–from companies in cybersecurity, mobility, healthcare, energy, and IoT.
With the growing number of devices and interconnections, it is important to balance the performance of systems with the trusted parameters of engagement including data protection, ethical implications, and security vulnerabilities, while addressing mobility, healthcare, energy, and IoT systems. These vulnerabilities could impact an individual’s or organization’s finances, safety, or even damage their reputation. IEEE SA invites you to its Hardened Systems Event where the challenges in Mobility, Healthcare, Energy and IoT will be discussed as well as potential solutions to these issues through open-source, market mechanisms, standards and more.
Event Location: Ritz-Carlton, Herzliya, HaShunit Street 4, Herzliya, Israel
Submit your Pitch for consideration of 1 of the 10 slots available by 17 January 2020 to Lloyd Green @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ethically Aligned Design: A Vision for Prioritizing Human Well-being with Autonomous and Intelligent Systems, First Edition (EAD1e), the most comprehensive, crowd-sourced global treatise regarding the Ethics of Autonomous and Intelligent Systems.
- 500 billion IoT devices are expected to be connected to the Internet by 2030.
- Improving cybersecurity protection can decrease the cost of cybercrime and open up new revenue opportunities— a total value at risk of $US5.2 trillion globally over the next five years.
- New threats emerging and growing constantly, including a 77 percent surge in ransomware attacks during the first half of 2019.
- The impact of AI technologies on business is projected to increase labor productivity by up to 40 percent and enable people to make more efficient use of their time.
Please use the link below to register and attend this complimentary event.
Learn more about the sessions.