2020 | HELLO TOMORROW GLOBAL SUMMIT
2020 November 16 – 20
(originally scheduled Paris, France)
The 6th edition of the Global Challenge competition, designed for science and deep tech entrepreneurs, will take take place during the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit – a 2017 IEEE Entrepreneurship Stars Host.
Science and technology impact daily lives, societies, and the planet, for all people. Whether you’re a founder, an investor, corporate or academic, step into tomorrow at the Global Summit, to a place where organ shortages no longer exist, clothes are biofabricated, and traveling thousands of miles across the planet takes just a few hours. Read More.
The Global Challenge is a deep-tech startup competition.
- One whole dedicated day for 1-to-1 meetings with innovative industry leaders.
- Connect with leading accelerators, investors, experts & fellow entrepreneurs.
- Become part of the global deep tech community and meet talents and mentors.
- Opportunity to pitch or showcase in front of a curated audience of renowned industry leaders & investors.
- Get spotted by international media, with interview opportunities.
Expand your perception of tomorrow through a program packed with visionary keynotes and expert panels, and join the conversation with interactive sessions and immersive workshops to build your vision of the future with the deep tech community.
Progress cannot be resisted, but it can always be driven.
“If tomorrow is being built by the bright stars I met at Hello Tomorrow, then I have great faith in our future.”
Jane Metcalfe, Co-Founder of WIRED and Founder of NEO.LIFE