2020 | Vision Tank Start-Up Competition @ 2020 | Embedded Vision Summit
2020 May 18 – 21
Santa Clara, California
Calling all Computer Vision and Visual AI Start-ups!
Are you an early-stage start-up company developing a new product or service incorporating or enabling computer vision or visual AI? Do you want to raise awareness of your company and products with vision industry experts, investors, and customers? Want a chance to win $5,000 in cash plus membership in the Edge AI and Vision Alliance?
The Vision Tank is the Embedded Vision Summit’s annual start-up competition, showcasing new ventures using computer vision or visual AI in their products or services. Open to early-stage companies, entrants will be judged on four criteria: technology innovation, business plan, team and business opportunity.
Two awards are given out each year: the Judges’ Award and the Audience Choice Award. The winner of the Vision Tank Judges’ Award will receive a $5,000 cash prize, and both winners will each receive a one-year membership in the Edge AI and Vision Alliance (a $12,000 value). They’ll also get one-on-one advice from the judges, as well as valuable introductions to potential investors, customers, employees, and suppliers.
Plus, they’ll benefit from significant publicity as the Vision Tank takes place at the Embedded Vision Summit, the premier event for innovators developing products with visual intelligence, at the edge and in the cloud—this year’s event is expected to attract over 1,400 attendees. Read More.
How to apply
Vision Tank applications are being accepted and can be submitted using this link.
The application deadline has been extended to February 14, 2020, so please enter soon!
The application asks for the following information:
- Company name, mailing address and URL
- Applicant name, job title, and contact information
- Vision Tank Finals presenter name, job title, bio and contact information
- Brief description of your new product or service and how it uses visual intelligence including if you have, or expect to have a prototype
- Brief description of the business opportunity your product or service addresses and your business plan
- Information about your team
- Information about where you are in the start-up process
- Links or videos that describe your new product or service
Five finalists will be announced at the end of April 2020.
Each finalist will pitch their company and product to judges in front of the Summit audience at the Embedded Vision Summit on Wednesday, May 20, 2020! Winners will be announced at the end of that session.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.