2021 | The Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC)
2021 09 – 12 June
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
The Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC) focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. IEEE Entrepreneurship seeks to foster the entrepreneurship spirit by providing a platform for conferences/events that focus on innovation/entrepreneurship. The technical program includes peer-reviewed papers that cover all areas of technical interest for the practicing power electronics professionals. The rigorous review process highlights innovative technical solutions. Read More.
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters, and any other power electronic circuits, equipment, and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality, and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales, and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics
Are you a member of the press or a financial analyst covering the power electronics industry? APEC offers complimentary full registration. Read More.