IEEE Conference Track @ Singapore Week of Innovation and TeCHnology (SWITCH)
2020 December 08
Location: Hybrid – Singapore/Virtual
SWITCH is a platform concept event week that brings together partners from around the world in the technology, innovation, and enterprise ecosystem in a series of complementary tech events. SFF x SWITCH 2020 will be the world’s first week-long round-the-clock, hybrid digital and physical event. This year’s theme is “People and Talent” and celebrates the people who have made a difference and are transforming global innovation & technology ecosystems. Read More.
IEEE Conference Track @ SWITCH
IEEE curated 6 sessions as part of Day 2 of the SWITCH Conference, under the theme of “Pushing Boundaries: Exploring Tech-Tonic Frontiers”.
The IEEE program will be aired on 8th December, from 0700-1200 SGT, and will feature the following topics & speakers:
- IEEE Computer Society: Technology Predictions for Times of Pandemics
- Dejan Milojicic (Moderator), Distinguished Technologist, Hewlett Packard (HP) Labs
- Tom Coughlin, President, Coughlin Associates, Inc.
- Andrea Matwyshin, Associate Dean of Innovation, Penn State Law; Professor, Penn State Engineering; Founding Director, Penn State Policy Innovation Lab of Tomorrow (PILOT lab)
- Avi Mendelson, Visiting Professor, Technion Israel
- Roberto Saracco, Co-Chair at IEEE, FDC Digital Reality Initiative
- In collaboration with IEEE Computer Society’s InTech Forum
- IEEE Computer Society: Predictions for 2021 & Beyond
- IEEE Roadmaps: Semiconductors in 2030 and Beyond
- IEEE Robotics and Automation in a Post-COVID World
- IEEE Spectrum: The Quantum Debate
- Closing Fireside Chat: Stephen Welby, Executive Director and COO of IEEE, and Prof Low Teck Seng, CEO of the National Research Foundation of Singapore. Duration: 20 minutes. Topic: TBD