Bruno Meyer has worked at a variety of positions at a variety of companies, including:
- Manager Business Development at RTE (the French Electric Transmission Operator), since April 2016
- CEO of ARTERIA, a telecom company. It sells services and rents fiber optics on the power grid, and is also a TowerCo for installing telecom antennas on power pylons. 2011 through March 2016.
- 2009-2010, Deputy Commercial Director at RTE
- 2007-2008, responsible for the Transmission & Distribution R&D program of EDF
- 1990 – 2007, several management positions at EDF, from R&D to Power systems design and economics or customer satisfaction
- 1985-1991, R&D engineer, author of several papers, books and software.
His IEEE Credits include:
- IEEE Fellow
- Member of the Board of Directors of the IEEE
- Member of the Governing Board of the Power & Energy
- IEEE Entrepreneurship Steering Committee
- IEEE N3XT® Stars Judge
He is a French and Brazilian citizen, and has lived in France, Switzerland, Brazil and the UK. Bruno is fluent in French, English, Portuguese, Italian and Spanish, plus has medium knowledge of German.