Company Origin Stories – Exploring Entrepreneurship
What is an Origin Story for a Nanotechnology company?
Come hear Nanotechnology company Origin Stories told by the people who lived the stories!
- Have you ever started a business?
- Have you wondered how you would do it?
- Have you ever worked at a technology start-up?
- Have you wondered what it would be like?
SFBA Nano‘s “Origin Stories” event basics:
- Begin with light dinner and refreshments, network with other attendees. (5:30 pm start)
- Origin Stories – Lightning Talks (~6:15 pm start)
- Panel Discussion (~7:40 pm start)
- Post Panel Discussion Networking
- Event Concludes (~ 9:40 pm)
Each “Origin Story – Lightning Talk” will be a 10 minute long presentation, 1/2 technology & 1/2 business.Up to 4 minutes of Q & A will follow each presentation.
Presenting Companies include:
Ajay Virkar, Co-Founder and CTO, C3Nano – transparent conductive inks and films for smarter, flexible touch sensor applications
Vivian Qu, Founder and CEO, ViaeX Technologies – technology to transform biowaste into renewable nanomaterials for water purification, industrial separation, skin care, food & beverage filtration, wound healing and more
Pavel Lazarev, Founder and CTO, Capacitor Sciences Inc – new materials technology for ultra-high energy density devices that can surpass the performance of lithium ion batteries by at least 10x in every metric