12:00 pm PM
2019 | The IV International Congress of Research in Sciences and Humanities SHIRCON
2019 November 12 – 15
The University of Sciences and Humanities has scheduled the realization of the IV INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF RESEARCH IN SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES SHIRCON 2019: Sciences and Humanities International Research Conference, as part of its academic activities that are aimed at promoting research in various areas of knowledge. Read More.
Thematic Areas Include:
- Electronics and communications
- Broadband communications
- Smart communications
- Optical and mobile communications.
- IT, intelligent systems
- Simulation and modeling of systems.
- Artificial intelligence
- Industrial management
- Operation management
- Quality Management System
- Business systems
- Technology and society
- Policies and technological governance.
- Technological innovation, inventions and patents.
- Technology gap
- Technology and identity, technology and diversity.
- Technology and gender.