2023 | IEEE Quantum Week
2023 September 17 – 22
Location: Hybrid – Bellevue, Washington USA
The fourth IEEE International Conference on Quantum Computing and Engineering (QCE23) — IEEE Quantum Week 2023 — brings together quantum professionals, researchers, educators, entrepreneurs, champions, and enthusiasts to exchange and share their experiences, challenges, research results, innovations, applications, pathways and enthusiasm on all aspects of quantum computing, engineering and technologies.
IEEE QCE23 invites contributions from the international quantum community to form an exceptional program with exciting exhibits featuring technologies from quantum companies, start-ups, and research labs.
Through contributions and participation from the international quantum community, IEEE QCE23 will feature world-class keynote speakers, workforce-building tutorials, community-building workshops, technical papers, innovative posters, stimulating panels, and Birds of a Feather sessions. Read More.
2023 September 19
- Scientists, engineers, and researchers interested in learning how to develop their own start-ups
- Entrepreneurs interested in networking and sharing experiences
- Investors interested in finding opportunities in the field of quantum computing
- Companies interested in broadening their field of interest to quantum computing
IEEE Entrepreneurship Information Session
10:00 AM – 10:30 AM
This session will introduce IEEE Entrepreneurship and some of its activities across the globe.
- Mohamed El Dallal – Europe and the Middle East (IEEE Region 8)
- Andy Chen – Asia Pacific (IEEE Region 10)
- Rafael Sotelo | Latin America (IEEE Region 9)
Status and Perspectives of Quantum Entrepreneurship in the US, Canada, and Worldwide
10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Status and Perspectives of Quantum Entrepreneurship in the Asia Pacific Region
3:15 PM – 4:00 PM
- Anupama Ray – IBM Research; India
- Prakash Ramachandran – eMerging Open Tech Foundation; USA
- Anil Prabhakar – IIT Madras; India
Status and Perspectives of Quantum Entrepreneurship in Latin America and the Caribbean
3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
- Norha Villegas – ICESI; Colombia
- Fernando Gomes de Oliveira – Intellinet; Brazil
- Daniel Sierra-Sosa – Hood College; USA
- Samuel Rufino – qbra; Brazil
- Wilson Paris – Microsoft Latin America; Chile
- Marcos Allende Lopez – Inter-American Development Bank