2020 | International Conference on Technology and Entrepreneurship (ICTE)
Call for Papers
The TEMS Society creates events to attract industry, research and entrepreneurship. This event is an IEEE N3XT® Affiliate Event, and will include a conference which will host an Industry Forum inviting speakers from industry leaders around the world that will provide visions and industry in a rapidly developing technology world.
Technology evolution opens novel opportunities to employ the technology in many businesses. The internet opened e-commerce and marketing and that also changed global marketing strategies as well as discovery of new application areas. Now, Internet of Things devices (IoT) gives us information collected from billions of devices, the cloud lets us store, process and forward this and AI gives us tools to analyze information, predict and make smart decisions. Utilizing these technologies, entrepreneurs can build products that enable essentials so we can make advanced solutions for biomedical systems, transportation, education, manufacturing, agriculture, and many other areas.
Major topic areas include:
- Entrepreneurship and its ecosystem
- Business Model Innovation in new Technologies
- Technology Advancements in IoT devices
- Technology Advancements in Artificial Intelligence
- New Opportunities using Technology in BioMedical, Farming, Transportation, and Cyber Physical Systems
- Managing Globalization Challenges
- People and Organizations
- Legal, Ethics, and Social Issues
There will be an opportunity to publish in a Special Issue of our journal IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management for selected papers submitted to the conference.
- Paper Submission Due: 15 January 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: 15 February 2020
- Author Registration Due: 15 March 2020
- Normal Registration/Hotel Block Deadline: 20 March 2020
- Late Registration Begins: 21 March 2020
This event is an IEEE N3XT® Affiliate Event, including an IEEE N3XT® Entrepreneur Conference that focuses on Connecting IoT, AI, and the Cloud with Entrepreneurship as it relates to the process/creation of products and elements that allot for advanced solutions as the topic of the conference on the whole.