by Ryan Fleming
This event is an IEEE N3XT® Affiliate Event, and will include a session that focuses on the role of innovation and entrepreneurship in science and engineering as it relates to the topic of the conference on the whole.
The 2018 IEEE Technology Time Machine (IEEE TTM) will be held on October 31-November 1, 2018 at the Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa in San Diego, CA. The IEEE Technology Time Machine is the IEEE’s flagship conference on future technology directions.
The overall theme of TTM 2018 is “Beyond Tomorrow“. Building upon the IEEE’s major technology initiatives, TTM 2018 will bring together renowned experts from research and industry to provide an overview of various technologies and explore how they may be leveraged “beyond tomorrow” through their research, products and services. Participants will not only get a glimpse into tomorrow but also see its relevance to today.
TTM is an event organized by the IEEE Future Directions Committee (FDC), where the FDC is an incubator for emerging technologies. The areas chosen for TTM cover a wide synergistic range of business, social, political, and educational areas. This event is geared towards industry leaders, government officials, scientific innovators, economists, and social policy makers.
The N3XT® Affiliate Event Session will be livestreamed. Be sure to watch it and hear from a panel of experienced experts.
The 2018 TTM Speakers Include:
- Tom Coughlin | President, Coughlin Associates, Inc.
- Colin Curtin | Engineering Manager, Human Interest
- Greg Horowitt | Co-Founder, T2 Venture Capital
- Rakesh Kumar | President and CEO, TCX Technology Connexions. Active IEEE Volunteer. 2016 IEEE Entrepreneurship Vice Chair and 2017 IEEE Entrepreneurship Member-At-Large.
- Veronica Osinski | Founding Managing Partner, Trifecta Capital
- Conor Russomanno | Director of Advanced Interfaces, Meta
- Ganesh Subramanian | Professor, Panimalar Institute of Technology
To register for the upcoming 2018 event, click here.