Collision Conference conference is the North American iteration by the event creators of the European Web Summit, Collision has become a crossroads of buyers and sellers of technology, alongside many of the world’s disruptive and emerging technology companies. The event is a “collision” of culture and technology bringing start-up companies from a wide range of geographical and technology fields in a business exhibition that attracts 25,000 attendees.
During the event, IEEE Entrepreneurship recognized the following individuals as IEEE N3XT Star recipients:
- Julie Angus | CEO and Co-Founder, Open Ocean Robotics
- Sebastien Gendron & Ryan Janzen | CEOs and Co-Founders, TransPod Inc.
- Abdul Zalil | Head of Products & Operations, Iris Vision
There will be more information about each company to look forward to in the near future. IEEE Entrepreneurship is excited to welcome such insightful entrepreneurs into the IEEE N3XT Stars community!
Special appreciation for the volunteer time and effort of our Collision Judge team:
- Ken Stauffer | CEO & Co-Founder, Technology Assurance Labs
- Vasily Grigorovsky | 2017-2018 Chair, IEEE Young Professionals Toronto
About IEEE N3XT Stars
- IEEE N3XT Stars selection occurs in collaboration with industry partners at large-scale technology startup competition events.
- IEEE N3XT Star Judges identify competition candidate ventures with engineering-driven innovation at their core, and that align with the IEEE core purpose to foster technology, innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity. These Stars exemplify each of these traits.
- Find information about previous IEEE N3XT Star Cohorts here.