One way for small businesses to get funding is through SBIRs, but unfortunately, this method is often overlooked or misunderstood.
The goal of this webinar is to make SBIRs more understandable. We will talk to a small group of people from the IEEE Entrepreneurship Community that can help demystify the process for you.
Our discussion will focus on some of the following questions.
- What exactly are SBIRs?
- It looks like there are many US Government agencies that fund SBIRs – how do I pick the right one?
- Are SBIRs only for US companies?
- How can I evaluate if it is right for my company?
- How do I go about applying for an SBIR?
- What is the success rate for getting one?
- If I get an SBIR what is required from my company in terms of reporting?
- Can a company apply for more than one SBIR?
Watch the entire video now!
Interested in learning more?
Delve into Paul Reynold’s article – Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) | Non-Dilutive Funding for Your Company!