Announcing Newchip and Powered by IEEE Program Partnership
IEEE Entrepreneurship is excited to announce the Austin-based Newchip Accelerator as the latest third-party benefits provider to partner with the Powered by IEEE Program!
Newchip is an online, global startup accelerator led by a world-class team of entrepreneurs and investors. It was designed to provide founders with the tools needed to rapidly fund, build, and scale in a post-COVID-19 world. Since its inception in 2019, the equity-free, remote accelerator has enabled over 1,500 startups from 50+ countries to raise over US$450 million in funding.
Newchip’s programs aim to provide its promising founders and entrepreneurs with all the resources and skills needed to get funded and succeed. The primary offerings entail three distinct six-month accelerator programs based on company stage: Pre-Seed Program (for startups raising up to US$1M+ in funding), Seed Program (for startups raising up to US$5M+ in funding), and Series A Program (for startups raising US$10M+ in funding).
The vast Newchip network of global investors, strategic partners, and mentors guide companies from team building and prototype development to securing high-profile VC investment, corporate partnerships, and everything in-between.
Newchip is pleased to welcome and support IEEE member startup companies and entrepreneurs in their early-stage entrepreneurial journey.
Through the Powered by IEEE Program, Newchip will now provide benefits for IEEE-backed startups including:
- Tuition Discount
- Pre-vetted applicants from the IEEE receive a 20% discount on Accelerator resource fees
- 90 Days of Additional Program Services
- IEEE participating startups will receive up to three months access of post-graduation accelerator services valued at +US$2,500, contingent on successful completion and graduation of the six-month accelerator program, including:
- Pre-Accelerator Resources for IEEE Members
- IEEE members are eligible to receive access to Newchip online Pre-Accelerator resources designed to turn a startup idea into a tangible pitch deck presentation and/or MVP with the goal of developing initial user and revenue traction.
Join the Powered by IEEE Program – start saving time and money today!
Additional benefits include, but are not limited to: Freshworks Credits, 50% Discount IEEE Xplore®, 50% Discount IEEE DataPort™ Institutional Subscription, and more!
To be eligible for the Powered by IEEE Program, an applicant must be an IEEE member who is CEO, founder, or a senior manager of a startup. Also, the startup must employ a maximum of 50 people.