IEEE Entrepreneurship is excited to announce Oracle Corporation is the latest third-party benefits provider to partner with the Powered by IEEE Program!
Oracle is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. Oracle for Startups assists startups with business-boosting resources including technology, go-to-market support, and exposure to a global audience.
Oracle makes it easy for startups to do it all.
- A 70% discount on cloud infrastructure for two years means startups can save on capex while they scale up. This is a major win for startups with high-performance computing needs such as artificial intelligence, big data, AR/VR, computer modeling, etc.
- Hands-on support from experts including cloud architects, business development professionals, and marketing experts give startups what they need to reach more customers.
- This fully-virtual program means startups can scale up, no matter where they are based. Oracle for Startups supports entrepreneurs on six continents.
Oracle for Startups VP Jason Williamson said, “This partnership with IEEE furthers that mission by bringing the power of Oracle’s rich enterprise ecosystem to thousands of Powered by IEEE Program Members worldwide. The IEEE community has huge potential to disrupt industries and bring our customers the innovations they crave, and I cannot wait to see what this partnership will bring.”
Oracle creates a virtuous cycle of innovation by blending startup ingenuity with enterprise resources to deliver transformative solutions to customers. It’s a win/win/win for startups, customers, and Oracle. Accelerate with Cloud: Startups accelerate their growth with free cloud and support from experienced product teams.
- 70% discount on the cloud from day one
- US$500 of free cloud credits (with the option to apply for more)
- Migration and technical support including live monthly webinars
- Scale Your Business: Engagement and co-selling with Oracle’s global customer base provide a path to revenue.
- Access to experienced mentoring and a virtual curriculum
- Exposure via global marketing, events, and PR teams
- Opportunities to engage with Oracle’s more than 430,000 customers
Oracle is pleased to welcome and support IEEE member startup companies and entrepreneurs in their early-stage entrepreneurial journeys. Through the Powered by IEEE Program, Oracle will now provide benefits for IEEE-backed startups, including:
- Free cloud credits and a 70% discount on IaaS/PaaS for 2 years
- Free hands-on migration support from a dedicated team of cloud architects
- Mentorship from a network of executive-level experts in various lines of business
- Go-to-Market opportunities with midmarket and enterprise customers
- Speaking / participation opportunities at Oracle and third-party events
- Exposure through Oracle media, blogs, and social media channels
- Access to Oracle product teams and integrations
Join the Powered by IEEE Program – start saving time and money today!
Additional benefits include, but are not limited to: 50% Discount IEEE Xplore®, 50% Discount IEEE DataPort™ Institutional Subscription, Freshworks Credits, and more!